Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Little Reanne


This is my Brother's ger..Reanne! Isn't she chubby and cute?? My sis and I love her so much,we can't stop kissing her whenever she's in our hands.Lovestruck
However,Sis hasn't seen her for quite some time due to her busy schedule in school,so I update this post specially for her(Must thanx me lotsa hor :P,Sis ...Haggen Daz ice-cream k?)

Walking out from the room,puts down her biscuits ,grabbing her pampie,
hmmm... she peeing?Confused?


Sitting down trying to watch some TV programmes, but I juz can't help distracting her so as to take some pics with me. :biggrin:

Going home soon, trying to wear her shoes as fast as she could, so worry that Brother and Sis in law will leave without her.LoLz
I simply can't wait till next week to see her again!!

No comments: