Monday, November 19, 2007

My Bday Pressies~~

SIghz Sian2I'm 1 year older on the 12th November.
This year bday celebration was a simple one.

On the Saturday afternoon (10th Nov),My sis gave me a treat to Ding Tai Fung for Dim Sum.I loved the Xiao long bao...we basically didn't have enough of those with the kids around
Big Grin
Late at night,We went to meet Bobby,Alan & Carine at AMK Botak Jones followed by Chomp Chomp Ice3.


On Sunday (11th Nov), DearDear and I went Movie,Shopping,Genki Sushi and ColdRock Cafe.

Marina Square GV-Bee Movie


DearDear Ordered Sea Urchin Sashimi


Grilled with Salted Marinated Roe


Comparing the Sizes of Ebi tempura we had in our sushi


Look at the amount of food we ate...


ColdRock Cafe with Tropicana Twister and 3scoops of sundae ice cream

On the 18th Nov(Sunday), Mom-in-Law wanted both of us to go back Tampines for Lunch.
She had specially prepared many nice dishes for Nicole(Jason's niece) and I
Yummy
Nicole's Bday on the 15th,which is 3days after mine,so we celebrated together in Tampines with nice food served and a small strawberry cake.

The following are the pressies I received...Thanx Everyone!~
Lovestruck


Special Handmade card from Venise


Mickey Bracelet from Charlie and Avril


Handphone chain with my name engraved behind-from Alan & Carine


Necklace from my Sis-in-Law(Jenny)


Lovely Flowers from Jason's Nieces(Nicole & Megan)


Ang Baos from My lovely Mom and Mom-in-Law

No comments: