Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Busy and Sick

It's been a long time since I blog.
Well,I have been real busy with my school assignments and was sick for the past few weeks.
Other than burying myself in schoolwork, I have not missed out any fun either(though it wasn't really exciting).
Had a simple Xmas meal with DearDear @ AMKHub-Ichiban Sushi.
This Xmas,he got me 2 pressies: Cyndi's new album and Ipod Nano
We also joined Alan and Carine for a movie(WArLords).
What a peaceful Xmas.

On the 31st Dec 2007,We went over to Charlie and Avril's house for a mini celebration.
THat was the 1st time I had Oxtail Stew in their house...Yummy!!~~
THough I had missed out this year's fireworks(not really cos I viewed it on Venise's hp,Thanx ger),I had a wonderful sumptious meal.
Thanx Charlie & Avril!!~~

A new year has begin which means my nightmare is getting nearer!
Counting down to Mock Exam followed by FInals.
Before these,I think I better stop my blogging and get my ass off here and bury myself in my 27Financial Reporting Questions!

After the Penang Trip, I only managed to complete a total of 14 questions.Plus last week,I've been struggling together with Venise and Melvin,now we left about 5-8 questions to go.
Final Submission on 7th Jan!!~~~




p/s:Upload the pics once I'm free after 7th Jan

No comments: