Friday, February 8, 2008

Time Flying Fast....

Life these days seem dull...
Nothing interesting happening to me.
CNY is going to be over soon..exams are getting nearer.

Everyday study like mad for tests and exams...
Squeezing time for my tuition kids and my bike lessons,
Have missed out quite a few bike outings and gatherings.
Haven't been able to meet up Liana for tea and chats.
Haven't been organising any gathering for my polymates...I miss them esp my close gerfrens.
The rest of my time is alwiz with my Jason or with my family.

Even after exams, I still can't really sit down and relax,I'm gonna be busy preparing for house setup and my wedding....and not forgetting looking for a brand new job.

Talking about Job, I'm having a fear of working outside since I've been unemployed for few years and I have to be in a different line.

Wondering what is it like working in a different environment compared to the past.



No comments: