Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My 1st fishing outing with his colleagues

It was 11pm plus when DearDear called from work to say,"Encik Tan jio fishing" and it was Jason's 1st time heard me say,"Can I join?"
The moment he heard that, he was as happy as a small kid.


Our 1st Catch


For a lady like me who don't like fishing,actually dozed off on his shoulder after the 1st catch.
Anyway,It was quite an interesting night for me to see how excited those men were when they caught the fish.
For the both of us, we had 2 catch for the night...better than nothing.
What's more, we brought back 5 fish! Pengz!!~~

His 2nd catch



trying to weigh how heavy the fishie is

1 comment:

Ti§h said...

Thank you for being such a nice wife. Really enjoyed myself when u are around!!

So prepare for next time ok :)