Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Juz a blink and it's Over...




Had been so so busy with all the wedding arrangements, it's finally over!!~~
I couldn't believe it's over that fast.

1st: I'll like to thanks my dear dear sis who had helped me thru' out the pre- wedding prep and during the wedding.She had been as busy as I and she put in as much effort as she can to make me the happiest bride.There's really no words i can say to her that how much I appreciate her actions.All I can say is I love u Jie and I really am.

2nd: My Parents had been arguing over and over again, and when they do that I can't help but to laugh at them.They look so lovely and cute when they argue...hahhaa!!~~
Because of me, they had to bear with some non-sense that happened,and now it's over i believe they finally can have a sigh of relief that everything had gone smoothly for me.
The night before my wedding, Papa did a clean up of the house, so clean and blink blink...hahaha! as If we having CNY instead of wedding.


My mummy prepared lotsa of things for me too, she wants me to have the best and simple wedding ceremony and make sure I can live happily with Jason.

Flowers used to bathe before I change on the actual Day

Well, today I really know how much my parents actually felt for me and especially when I see their wet eyes during that special day of mine.

3rd: Our Xiong Diz and jie meiz..they prepared so much lovely things to make our wedding a beautiful and happy one.They helped out alot and we really appreciated them. The 3 bikers (ALan,Charlie and Andrew),sweating thru' out, followed us to and fro,when we see them, it really made our hearts melt.


Thanx to Desmond and Serene who lent us the car and drove us around.

My Mickey n Minnie from Malacca,Thanx to Stan(Vfr)

I believe Desmond was juz as tired as us...thank u so much.


4th: Thanx to Avril n Shawn who did a good job in the Mcee, Johnny who helped out in the system,Sarah and the rest in the seating arrangements.Everything was so smoothly processed and u guys really brightened our day.

5th: My frens(MFPS, BWSS, SP, SIM,Liana.....)and my relatives who attended and complimented me, I was so happy cos I'll never know how I look that day without u guys telling me.Once again thanx.
Some old frens attended too,and I'm very happy to see them.

6th: My make up Artist,Lydia.She made me look so pretty that day.

Last but not least, my Mother in law,she's a modern mom and thou she's not very clear abt the customary wedding stuff, she had been very considerate and tried to accomodate to whatever she can in order to have the wedding to be smooth and wonderful.


No comments: