Friday, September 19, 2008

Juz 5 of us and,,,,

The last time we met up was February,however it was not only the 5 of us, Fucai was there too.
Yesterday again wasn't juz the 5 of us either....nope,nobody brought along their partners.
It was Minli...SHe's pregnant! Isn't it wonderful?*Envy*

Now the next meet up gonna be my wedding day,I reminded them to collect more info aka gossips during the wedding dinner of our other frens so they are to update me after that.
Not that I'm Kpo, juz wanna know what my other frens have been doing..I'm juz trying to be concern ok....hahahhaaaa!!!~~~

Cooping myself in this house and been feeling down for the past few days, last night when I came home, I felt so tired but happy.
I dun feel a thing for that situation at all...though I slept late,I had a good night.

Tonight, I'm gonna let my hair down again.
I'm going St James with Avril and Kris...wonder who else going...so excited and happy!
Nono...Jason not going with me.
YesYes,no guys tonight!Hahahaa!!~~

2 comments:

Ti§h said...

behave urself!!

Hes said...

who say no guys...
i saw one handsome guy among u all lei..

nottie boi.