Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Happy Day!!~

After a long wait, the results are finally out!
Well, I didn't do well as what I had expected myself to do so.
Still I'm quite happy that I finally graduated.
I got a 3rd class honors.
Ma,Pa and sis were quite considerate and encouraging when I told them my results.

Wonder is it Sis read my blog and had talked to them about my feelings. They seem to be quite nice and considerate to me recently.I'm not asking for much,I'm glad that they treat me this way.It feels nice.

Went for an interview in Deutsche bank today.Everything went smoothly.Maybe was the wishes from the security guard before the entry to the office.It really feels good when a stranger wishes you luck.
Well, now I need to pray hard that i can get into Deutsche Bank.

DearDear also got home real early today,he went to fetch me home from my parent's house,Now I'm home....It's always nice to have him home early during his night shift week.
Guess today is a real happy happy day for me.

No comments: