Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Miss You

Ever since I moved out,so much things had happened and yet I don't know who to turn to.

Where are you?I miss you so much.I have so much to tell you.There's no one for me to turn to after you left us.I know I have to grow up without you,I know I have to learn to go thru' life without you.

I'm trying to please everyone in the house,I can't find a balance in there.If you're around, you'll know what to do and say.
Pa and Ma are very upset over Brother's and Sis-in-law's attitude and Sis is over tiring herself. I can't do anything, I can't confront Kor and made him understand what he had done that upset Pa and Ma,neither can I help Sis much.So all I can do is to make them happy and laugh.I really hope this can work forever but I know this is only a short term.

Jason has not broken his promise.He still loves me and cares for me just as what you had said to him.He's been very nice to me but he's under some financial stress.I would like to help him out.But I, myself,under slight pressure in looking for jobs too.I don't know what and where I should head to.
Should I go for jobs that I have real passion for it or should I go for jobs that I have gotten a degree with?
Daddy spoke to me few weeks ago,I think my problem lies in not able to be more open.That's why I can't make up my mind what I want to be and what I really want in life.I tried to talk to Jason,I know and understand each and every words he explained to me, but I just can't get myself to agree with him.What should I do?
If you're here.....


I really miss those days I had with you.
You were always there for us whenever we needed you.You were our peace-maker.
You taught and guide me to understand Ma better.You made me see the problems my family had and made me realized what I could do then.
You also brought me laughters and good memories.Most importantly, you gave me a younger brother to make me love him and you showered me with your love till the day you gone.I'll never forget you.One day,I'll learn not to cry in front of you the moment I see you. I want you to see me happy and this day will come.

2 comments:

Ti§h said...

I'm sure she heard u.

Anonymous said...

ive never heard you mention about this person ever...could it be your late grandma?