Thursday, August 7, 2008

PISSED!!~~@#$$%%^^&^^%%$$##

Hey Come on lah!!~~ I'm not so desperately wanted Pa to send me home,but at least ask to show some concern lah!!~
Wherever Sis is, he sure be there for her to send her home,regardless Pa driving taxi or not.
Yesterday was the worst nite i had when I received Pa's call.
He reminded me to call sis to inform her that he'll be fetching her home after her insurance lesson.Before he went out,he had already told me to call sis.Well, I didn't do so due to jealousy.Yah Really Jealous loh!!~~

Why can't he call sis himself?He's fetching her not me,call me for what???
What a precious daughter...Lesson at Chinatown,Pa also can drive all the way down to fetch her.
Wednesday isn't a day to ask dad to drive us anywhere or borrow car from him.
Whatever!!~I'm damn angry and upset.

When the house need packing, I'm alwiz the one asked to go back do, but when there's good stuff, I'm not into their picture!!

When I needed someone to help me shift my stuff over to new house, non of them offered!!
When Kor and Sis shift to new place, we(Jason and I) have and must help...what kind of theory is that man????!!!

So Damn Pissed OFf!!@#$%^&*&^%$$##

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Favoritism in the family is not uncommon in many families, if not all. Some parents are just more concerned about one of their children as compared to the others. I know, cos I'm kinda been thru that shit too. I was angry and jealous back then blaming them why give birth to me in the first place since I was favored less?

As I grew older, I realised that sometimes it may be due to something we did to them. Were we too rebellious, always going against what they don't want me to do? Is it because I like to blow my temper at them from time to time? And the list of reasons goes on. Maybe those events could have led to parents caring less, thinking that "since this kid like to go his/her way so much, then I'll just let him/her be."
Or maybe in your case, your family care for your brother more as he's the only son in your family (I presume) and your sister is probably still too young or prone to be led astray. Maybe the reason is that your parents know that you are mature enough to take care of yourself and you are not dependent on them.

No matter how much less concern they shown to you as compared to your siblings, always remember that they are still your parents and no matter what happens your parents will always be by your side. No parent will let their children fall without lifting a helping hand.

So chill friend, sometimes if we look beyond what is presented in front of us, we might just see the whole thing in different light. Hope you can cool down soon and maybe talk to your family about how you feel at the right moment.

Oh... and sorry for the long-winded comment :D