Monday, August 11, 2008

Another one!!~@##$$%^^

What's going on?
One after another!!This time was Mom.
I wasn't that enthusiastic to go home on Sundays due to some reasons. Anyway, still have to go back.

As we(Jason and I) were about to sit down for meals, I suddenly remembered about Wednesday's food tasting session for my wedding dinner, so I just simply shouted out to Dad to remind him too.
That's when Mom tapped on my shoulder hard to make me not to mention anything about food tasting as we didn't ask Kor and Sis-in-law along.
What's the big deal man??!!
Food tasting must call them meh??They not VIP what!!~~
Why Everything also cannot say,It's my wedding lah!!~~
ARGHHH!!~~@#$#%#$%#%

Just Hate it so much when Mom and Dad do such things to me!!~~
Why must I alwiz be the one to be considerate towards my Sis and bro and not the other way round???

Why can't I be myself when they're around??
Why can't they let me say and do whatever I want??
Hate It Hate It!!!

In order not to make things look ugly, we(Jason and I) sat in the kitchen to have our lunch, a quick one and we set out to Ikea straight after that.
Well, Mom called me when I was in Ikea. In a nice and soft tone asking where were we?
I dunno what she wants....is it she knows she's in the wrong and called to check if I'm still angry with her?

I'm so angry yet upset...sighz! REally dunno how...kinda heart pain whenever I think of what my mom and dad had done for them.I know they care and worry for me too, but..whatever!I dunno how to write those feelings out anymore.Now I only know Sundays are not the days I'm looking forward to.

No comments: