Thursday, September 18, 2008

Feeling Down...

Have been feeling very down these few days...hope everything will turn out fine on our wedding day.
Aren't bride to be supposed to be happy and radiant?
Why do I have to be gloomy yet act so strong in front of them when i'm not?

They are controlling their moods and temper,they are doing so for me.
They want to let me have the most wonderful day.
It hurts me when I see them feeling fustrated and upset,and i can't do anything at all.

For the past few days, I have been losing my appetite,I wasn't in the mood to go back, it reminds me of the unhappiness.
Even if i had to go back, i didn't stay long.

Why we have people in this world trying to break others apart?
Why do we have people in this world trying to create unnecessary trouble?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know u are "there",u saw and understand the situation.
Pls guide me,protect me and pray for me.
All I want is to let my wedding ceremony to go thru smoothly and happy.
Thank You, I really miss you so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Blurz,

The more worried you are, the more things can get screwed up.

Just do what you are required to do as per normal and things will naturally fall into place :)

I'm sure your wedding will turn out real fine with the help of your friends, sisters and brothers.

BluRz-Stupidger said...

thanx...maybe u are right,if I were to worry so much, things might juz turn out worse cos i'm too wary over it and might aggrevate the problem.

Thanx for the advise