Friday, April 23, 2010

Week 29

I got myself a new laptop, now I no longer need to wait for DearDear to go work then do my blogging. I can do so anytime, anywhere.

This week doesn't seems to go smooth for me. I have been feeling very down.
I had bad dreams, I cried in my dreams, feeling scared when I'm awake.
I started to feel upset over being preggie.
There are alot of things I wanted to do, yet........
I can't be as active like I used to be, I seem to have lost myself.
Thou I'm glad my DearDear has been very accomodating to me throughout the pregnancy, I am not comfortable myself as I can't see myself in me.
I seem to be another person. Whatever~

Anyway, Went for a check up on 22nd April. Dr LC Cheng did not do any scan but only let us hear our little notti bb's heartbeat. It's so heartwarming when I heard the little pounding sounds...
My little notti always kick me when he feels uncomfy in me especially the way I lie on my bed.
Now blogging here, he's kicking me again....isn't he notti!~ haaa!~

2 comments:

Ti§h said...

Thats' my good boy....

Hes said...

hey hey!

dun be down or upset about the preggies, always look on the positive side. cheers!