Thursday, May 13, 2010

Week 32

Monday had a bad diarrhoea, Tuesday felt giddy...finally able to meet up with Dr LC Cheng today (Thursday, 13 May 2010).

Before meeting up Dr LC Cheng, I had a detailed scan at 1145am. It was to scan the growth of Bb. Everything was fine, bb is growing perfectly well...and this was the 1st time the sonographer praised my boy.heee!~

Usually bb very active, keep moving while scanning, this time he's being a good boy, staying put at a good position for the sonographer to scan him.

I was so happy to know my boy is growing well in me.

My appointment with Dr Cheng was 1pm, but due to some delay in his operation procedure, he was late. So we waited till 2pm.

Dr Cheng explained to me that feeling giddiness might be the blood circulation in me, so he wants me to move very slowly in order to avoid that situation to happen again.
Other than that, he took some discharge from me to test for infections.

BB is growing, now we have to prepare for his arrival, we are to go back to see Dr Cheng once every 2 weeks.
Jason and I are getting more n more excited over this little precious of ours.

No comments: