Wednesday, July 30, 2008

30July 2008

I failed my 1st TP and I didn't expect myself to pass in my 2nd trial either.I was prepared to extend my PDL and book for the 3rd TP so I told Jason to queue for me while I went to collect my results.
Just as the Tester called out the testees' tag number that failed,he skipped mine...I stared at the tester and instructor with my big eyes and i couldn't believe myself had passed.
Siti (one of the testees who took TP twice with me) shook me and happily cheered to say both of us passed!!
That was when I realised I really got thru' it!!~~


What's next??Of course quickly called DearDear and asked him to proceed to lvl 3 to get a queue no. for me to register for new license. He was shocked and happy too.


Well, not to waste anymore $$, I decided to paste(free) over my class3 license instead of making a new one($25).
Now i can ride a bike openly,no more riding secretly in carparks and in ulu ulu roads.....but I have not decided if I should really get myself a bike cos of $$ not enough

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Another biker girl born....muahahaha

Let Jason be your Ah Mat for a little longer until when you guys decides to get another small bike for you and him to ride :D

Ti§h said...

Ah mat for 8 years already!!!

:)

Unknown said...

Are you complaining, Tish? :p

BluRz-Stupidger said...

He's not complaining, he's juz trying to 'Hao Lian'