Friday, July 25, 2008

Angry and Disappointed

Why? Why?Why?
Why do I alwayz have problem with gal frens??
One after another!!~~Arghhh

Can you imagine,you treat someone so good, kept her secrets and yet yours have been leaked, or things you confide in her had been told to someone else. Just a small matter, why must she tell somebody else?Trying to make her fren(s) feel inferior? Trying to make herself sound much much better than her fren(s)?


Please don't take frens for granted, don't take advantage of frens, don't use words to hurt them. Learn to have initiative if you want help from frens,don't expect them to treat you the way you want as if they are supposed to.

Well,enough is enough. My tolerance level has reached its limit.
What they have been telling me is right, letting her go is the best that I can do.
Taking their advise, I tell myself she'll just be my hi-bye fren in future.
I wonder how much more about her fren(s)' life and secrets had she told others?
I shan't confide in any galfren(s) anymore. She made me lost confidence and trust in having gal frens.

No comments: