Friday, July 18, 2008

Busy Busy Tired Tired~~~

It's been long long long time since I last updated my blog.
Ever since my exams in June,I've been so damn busy with job searching,house reno, packing stuffs and moving them to my new house.
Now I'm blogging in this new house while Jason is at work, looking around this house, I really can't imagine that this is our house.It seems like a dream.
Though the house is ready and we are staying here right now, it's still not the time to invite frens over(ehh..some came to see see look look before we moved in)We are still busy unpacking the stuffs.
MIL came few days ago, she didn't comment on anything except that my house is full of mickey.She thinks I'm still like a kid.Hahaaa!!~~
Well, I'll try to update my blog soon one day on my new house and the Hatyai bike week we went.
For now, look how I "torture" Jason over having mickey in this new house.

This is only part of it. Heeeee!!~~

No comments: