Wednesday, March 31, 2010

26th Week Check up @ TMC

Meeting ends around 1045am...I lingered around in office while waiting for Deardear to come pick me up.
We lunched outside my office before heading down to Dr LC Cheng's clinic.
Appointment @ 1pm but we reached around 1230pm.
Waited till 1plus, Dr Cheng's assistant came to tell us that he's doing a delivery, so have to wait quite long, we agreed and waited.

Around 2pm, the assistant came to us again and asked if we mind Dr TC Chang to do a check up for me, well, since it's juz a check up, so we proceed.

Dr Chang was quite nice too...his method of check before scanning was different from Dr Cheng.
He took a measuring tape to measure my tummy and said ' ok, average size at week 26th.'

Next he check my blood pressure,then scanned and showed us where his position is now,the circumference of bb, length of his limbs, his blood flow, his tiny tummy...everything was fine!~
Phew!~ That's all DearDear and I wanted to hear.

Bb Ng...you are growing well.
Keep up the good work, my dear Bb Ng.

No comments: