Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My new Career PAth

My new career life starts here....2nd March 2010.

Submitted my contract on 26th Feb 2010,Friday.
Appointed to attend Foundation Program on 2nd March to 5th March 2010.
I 'm so excited about it and started telling frens my new career.
And so my appointments began on 5th March 2010.
Met up with Melvin, Brandon and Demy to let them know,so at least if they have the intention to get any insurance policy, they'll think of me (Hopefully).

Next was my cousin,Rita, but I guess i was too excited over getting some bb's stuff that I forgotten to inform her abt that.haaa!~ Nvm, there's alwiz a chance.

As i was getting excited over how to get things up, I pushed myself to clear my HI and PGI as fast I can.
Yesterday ( 9th Mar), I finally cleared my HI (which I took several times and nearly gave up). Things are going on the bright side for me now, all thanx to BB Jerek, i can feel that he's giving me all the support that he can.
Of cos not forgetting my hubby, he's the most supportive one...hugz!~

Actually, everything doesn't seem as bad as what I've expected.
Thinking that telling frens and they'll avoid me or juz simply say ok, many of them still give me their support and even tell me what they've got currently. One of them even approach me to give me the best support I've ever thought of. The other fren of mine was juz as well very supportive, before I became an agent, she told me she wanna be my 1st client...isn't she nice?
Really thanx to these 2 frens, that give me all the morale and support.
I must work hard so as not to disappoint my family and frens.

Slowly, I managed to arrange few appointments, though not those taking up insurance appointments but at least meeting up with them and letting them know what I'm doing now is all I need...
Appreciate that!~
Next working on my family....looking forward to 21st March where I'll be meeting most of my relatives @ Benny's Wedding.

Jia You!~
BB Jerek, hope u give Mummy the best support I've ever needed.

No comments: