Friday, February 26, 2010

My Freedom My Stress

Have been waiting for this day!~
My Freedom, I no longer need to stuck in the office neither do I have to report to work from 9 to 6...haaaa!~

Though there's freedom, my stress my nightmare is about to begin.
I'm gonna work on my own to earn what I should.
Can I possibly do so? Will BB Ng support mummy? Will mummy's work stress Bb Ng?
Can BB Ng cope? Let's juz hope for the best~

Another worry is, DearDear gonna have a heavier financial burden.
He's been very supportive in whatever I do, this is all I need from him.
With his support and encouragement, I'll do my best and make sure he and BB Ng will have a better life in future, I'll be his best wife forever!~I want him to be proud of me.
Thank You DearDear.

1 comment:

Ti§h said...

i will always support in what you do but i will advise you on the near future of the choices u made