Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chat With Mom

Juz had a chat with mom over the phone.

Didn't really realise that it's been 2 years since that incident happened, which means I had not been talking to kor for 2 years, neither had I been sitting with my family for reunion dinner for 2 years.

These 2 years, I tried to reach home late so I won't have to face kor and his family while eating. I've been trying to avoid them while he's trying hard not to converse with me. We're just like total strangers.

This CNY eve, I saw Reanne. She has totally forgotten who I am. She won't even bother to address me and hubby, yet keep looking and peeping at me again and again.
I even did a nasty action to her (to me: i find it funny)...I stare at her with my angry eyes!~
She got frightened and dare not peep at me again...haaaaa!~
I know i was nasty!~

I always thought that my cousins are always a good set of examples cos mom always like to compliment about them...who knows!~ this year CNY eve, they had a quarrel!~
Hope they'll get it settle soon, don't be like me and Kor.

No comments: