Thursday, February 18, 2010

~Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day & Hubby's Bday~

Preparation for Chinese New Year:
Hubby had been doing all the chores and decorations for the house. There's no words to describe my appreciation for him. Not only the house, he still had to get the car cleaned and waxed. And most importantly, he made sure I got the attention I wanted from him. Lovely and sweet Hubby.

1st day of Chinese New Year:
It's also Valentine's Day, just after our breakfast (French Toast prepared by hubby), I found a lovely card laid on the dining table...
I never expect hubby got the time to get me a card and even with lots of lovely writings in it.
This year, I didn't get him anything cos it wasn't really convenient to travel around by public.

2nd day of Chinese New Year:
It's Hubby's bday!~ Well I didn't get him anything either....but he received 2 extra Ang Baos on the 1st day of CNY! and the whole day, he's been grumbling saying that this year only 2 ang baos....haaa!~ he's expecting more, juz like a small kid.

3rd day of Chinese New Year:
I was so stoned after a late night on the 2nd day of CNY. We stayed at Mark's house till 2am, and think it's been so long since I slept so late. For the whole day, I was like a zombie.

4th day of Chinese New Year:
It's the 1st day of work after a long rest. Boss held meeting on the 1st day, but didn't go into serious matters. He gave out ang baos, did lucky draws and watch Invictus in the meeting room.
Afterwhich, we had buffet....and half of my day at work was gone...heee!~

5th day of Chinese New Year:
work work work......happy working pals~

No comments: