Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hormones!~

Last night, DearDear was trying to tell me how nice his grandma made the pandan pancake for him when he was a young kid... and he ended with a nasty comment.
Supposed to be some kind of joke,and i pretended to be angry...but somehow, he ignored me and i began to get agitated and cried out loud *_*

I know it was juz some hormones since i'm pregnant, so after drying up my tears, i dozed off quite fast. It wasn't a good sleep thou, I woke up with slightly swollen eyes.

After lunch, I had a chat with mom,dad and sis, i feel like crying again. Sighz...they alwiz got never ending problems which I can't help much.
Dad is just as stubborn as me, so i know him too well, there's nothing to talk him thru. Whatever, i'll try my best again.

Feeling sad in office is never a good thing...cos there's no place for me to hide and cry and No one to talk to either.

No comments: