Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Wonderful CNY gathering

On the Friday night, DearDear and I went over the Jo & Khoon's house for a small CNY gathering. We did a potluck.
DearDear made egg mayo and tuna sandwiches.
Pang, Weide & Huiwen bought Arnold's fried chicken.
Desmond & Serene bought Yu sheng.
Jo & Khoon cooked pasta for us~ yummy!

It was a wonderful night with them, the ladies had so much to talk while the guys played poker.
We left around 2am cos I was too tired to stay longer.

On Saturday, I was so tired that DearDear had to drag me out of bed around 10am.
We had to wake up early to prepare some food and do some simple cleaning up before my polymates turn up for the gathering @2pm.
Initially, I was told that around 10 ppl turning up but to my surprise, more than that came. I was so happy!~ It's all thanks to Lixia and Dean.
I wasn't the organiser this year, all i did was to provide a venue.
I had clearly made known that next year I'm not going to provide my place anymore.
My polymates gathering started since I stayed in AMK, so from AMK they've been to till my house in SengKang~Haaaa!~
Anyway, it was a wonderful gathering and all left around 5plus 6pm.

DearDear and I took a short rest and continued our house visit to 3rd Aunt's house in Bishan.
This relative of mine went overseas during the 1st few days on CNY and I miss them so.
I had so much fun chatting and playing poker with them that night.

DearDear and I were the last to leave the house.
Thank you Aunt and Uncle and Rita Jie, I ate so much good food and had so much fun.
Can't wait till 28th Feb to go over again for Steamboat!~Yummy!

No comments: