Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baby in me

I'm finally in my 25th weeks pregnancy.
Bb is growing and getting more and more active.
From small little movements to vigorous bumping in my small tummy/Womb.

There were 2 nights I couldn't sleep cos of bb's continous movements. So on the 3rd night, DearDear talked to bb nicely, told him to be good and let me have some good rest....I was smiling away cos I don't think bb understand what he's trying to say.

Surprisingly, that night I had a good sleep, and bb wasn't moving much. Now I know, my little notti one listens to daddy more.

As days passed, I slowly observed my bb's movements in me. Below are what I've got:

- Bb loves to be touched and talked to...
- Bb loves to play...
- Bb loves to listen to mummy sing " The Wheels on the bus"
- Bb loves to go out of house : cos whenever I'm outside, bb seldom moves, usually when I'm home, bb moves non stop...
- Bb listens to Daddy alot...
- Bb reacts when got "squashed" by mummy when my sitting/sleeping posture is uncomfy to him. Haaa!~


Well, these are what I observe, hope I'm right..haaa!~

Can't wait to go Dr Cheng's clinic again, hope he'll scan bb to show us how our cutie notti bb grows and moves...will bb waves to us "hello" again juz like during the detailed scan???

DearDear and I can't wait to have our little notti out in this world with us, we are so looking forward to carry, hug, play and kiss him.

1 comment:

Jason Ng Tish said...

I cant wait for him to come out too.... I would really love to hug him in my arms right now.