Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy Tuesday

"Results Out!!"---> That's what Venise announced to us when she received a sms from Ben.
Type type type, log in log in log in Pray...using the Mcdonald's computer in East Coast Park.
I was the 1st who managed to log into the Portal, and i was very happy when i saw my results...All PASS!!~~~
Clap



All my worries gone! I'm so glad Jason was there with me when I checked my results, he's my greatest encouragement n comforter. He was happy for me too.

Though I didn't score well, I'm still very happy that I'd successfully cleared all my papers for Year 2.


It was about an hour plus later, Melvin n Venise got their results thru Brandon n Ben( cos Mac's Computer was working too slow) while we were halfway through our roller-blading session. They all pass too...So happy for them
We gonna work even harder for our Year 3. Guyz! Let's strive together for our Final year!Yeah~

Venise n I...My closest Galfren in SIM


Jae, me, Melvin n Venise...my close frens of SIM


Not only i had a great time with Jason n my SIM frens, I felt great...extremely great knowing I'd managed to clear all my papers~Smile

1 comment:

Ti§h said...

well, glad to see that you've passed ur exams and cleared what u need to clear. So coming sem u wont have anymore extras.....All the best for next year. Love ya!

ohh btw!!! U guys holding the drinks and take photo, but didnt pay me the money for the drinks yet!!