Monday, September 3, 2007

@#$%^* Tired of Waiting @#$%^*

It's been 2 months since my last paper in June and everyone has been waiting n waiting n waiting for results to be released!!ACCA which is also from UK has already released their results to the students, guess we(SIM-UOL) students are the last to know our results!!It's another week to school reopens (10th Sept), last week(31st August), we were told that results will be out on Monday (3rd Sept), so everyone's feelings were heavy including me.From morning till now (550pm),results were still not out, so I thought the results will be released around 6pm or later, however, when the Portal gave another notice saying, results MIGHT be out tomorrow (4th Sept)!There it goes again...another waiting game~~ARGHHHH!!! I hate to wait~~ It makes me so kan jiong!! Mad

No comments: