Monday, September 17, 2007

Home Cook Chilli Crab??

Had a tiring Saturday,so Jason and I decided to stay home and rest on Sunday. After our brunch, we went Sheng Siong to get our breakfast for the following week.....
Crabs???That's what Jason want for "Snacks"??Hmm....what can I sayGiddy
So we got 2 small crabbies and cooked it with our previously bought Prima Deli Chilli Crab Paste.

Cook COok Cook...I'm not the Chef Cheeky

He's the Chef....does the crabs taste nice? Read on and u'll know

Look nice right??

Frankly speaking, it smells really nice....

Let's take a pic before eating....

We gonna start eating soon....

YUmmY! Yummy!!~~ Good Job Hubby!!Thumbsup

SEe!! Not enough and I want more!!

Hmm...Rate my Dear's cooking??? Let me think....
Out of 10, I'll give 9
Why? Gravy not Enough and a bit too Dry....I wan more Wet Gravy so my bread can be soaked in it!So Dear Dear, when will my next crabbie feast be??Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)

No comments: