Thursday, September 6, 2007

Night out with MBF pals without Jason



Charlie & Avril, Alan & Carine, Andrew, Me....we set 6.15pm to meet up at Far East for dinner(Sushi Ten) and window shopping.
Well, Jason was on night shift, so I joined them for dinner and some discussion on the 3NR.
THanx to these pals, without Jason, I still had great time laughing and chatting.

I took a pic for them just before we end our night...

I'm not to be missed either, Avril took this pic for me. I tried to do some editing to fit into the above one, but......sighz Confused

All rode their bikes and left while i had to take a bus home..and it's a free ride!! Lucky me~~Lol
Halfway through my journey, Jason called and picked me up at Macritchie bus-stop,joined his colleagues for supper(Prawn noodles) at Macpherson's Kopitiam Yummy

No comments: