Monday, October 22, 2007

3NCR in KL

After reading through Jason's and Charlie's blog, I suggest that...frens,if u want to know more details about the event, do feel free to view theirs.

hmm...I'm juz kinda lazy to write so much and it's gonna be about the same too..
Anyway, I had a great time in KL,it's really an eye-opening experience for me.
All sorts of bikes and all ages of bikers.
I think the oldest rider should be around my dad's age(60+)??happening huh??!!
Well, the riders we saw were all very friendly and helpful.
They not only smiled and greeted us when they walked past,they even helped to solve Alan's bike's problem.

All these made me feel like we really belong to one bikers family.

This trip down to KL was quite eventful...from calling tow services for Alan's bike back to SG, helping an injured guy(Super4 rider) who skidded in the midway,


Munching donuts in Seremban Petrol Kiosk,


After the Collection of the 3NCR goodies,

Upon reaching Swiss Inn and Checked into the lovely hotel and had a quick bath.


We did some shopping before going for good food such as Dinner at Telawi Bistro

( where I had my hottest vodka shot ever~~)!


Had some Muah Chee of different flavours n Claypot Rice which my Mom recommended us to try.
Gala dinner with all the 3NCR participants,
Convoy to Sepang Motor GP,

and last but not least to A&W @ Ayer keroh just before we head back to SG(we had it in KLCC too before we head for Gala Dinner)!!

Though Alan's bike had been sent back to SG, he and Carine hopped on to Damien's car and continued the journey with us.
All in all, none of us missed out any fun...

Now back in SG, I keep thinking of having another trip with these pals...

cos' I had so much endless fun with them.


p/s: this post took me long time to finish...i wonder why?heee!

No comments: