Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Busy days before 3NCR

Friday(19th Oct)~Sunday(21st Oct) 3 NCR...that's 3 Nation(SG,Msia,Thai) Charity Ride.

We heading up to KL in the Friday morning,so I'm gonna missed my Friday's IM Lecture and Saturday's MSM Lecture.
In order not to lack behind my frens, I went for 3 lectures on Monday: (FR,MSM & IM)
However, I didn't manage to go for MSM cos' they lag my usual class 1 lesson..so guess i have to make some arrangements to go clash or borrow notes from Venise/Melvin.
So while waiting for Melvin to end his FI lecture at 3pm(we went for IM together,which is at 330pm), I did 1question of my FR assignment.
Staying in school for the whole day really tired me out!!~~
ASsignments!!~~Must try to clear as soon as possible!!

The only time I had a good rest was Tuesday night after my 2 tuitions....Liana invited me over to her house for Hari Raya's Dinner.She prepared some nice food and I like the Mutton that she cooked! Yummy!!~~
Had a good chat with her cos' Jason wasn't around to interrupt us.
REally miss the days I had with Liana in Edugreen and the Amore workout moments...
We're so close till we consider ourselves as sisters.

Another 2 more days to KL trip...which means I still got 1 1/2 day to complete 2 assignments!!~~ARGHHH!!~~ How to finish when I still have to give TUitioNs???!!! @_@"

Tired Tired Tired!!!~~~ Can't wait till KL trip to Relax!!~~~

p/s: Sorry Venise and Melvin if I have to borrow notes from u...

No comments: