Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Early Bdae Surprise!~~

Sis and I supposed to catch the Jacky's concert(6th Jan '08),

but many problems came clashing in before I could go purchase the tickets...so we decided to give it a miss.Weep
So instead of going Bishan Sistic to get the tickets, I went for my tuition.
When Jason came to fetch me at 630pm to ECP(roller-blading session with Pang and Khoon),he brought along my pouch.
I was about to put my handphone and wallet in,I saw something....


and the next thing i saw was

Slapforehead my Jason alwiz like that blur blur one
(Last time he gave me a Anniversary card that is meant for wife to hubby)

Not knowing what that was, I opened and saw...

My Gosh!!BounceI was excited and happy,cos' I thought I'm gonna miss Jacky's concert again(which I had missed the Snow.Wolf.Lake and the July one)

Though i went to his concert once with Jason, we had the back seats..this time Jason bought me the front seats!!~~ LUV U LOTSA!!!Smooch



Can't wait till 6th Jan'08

p/s: Sorry Jie, can't go with u to the concert,cos' Jason wanna go with me..sorry sorry Sorry

No comments: