Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Grudges!!!~~~

Telling people u r the youngest in the family...they'll envy u, that's because they think u've got the best of both worlds!!
In my family...things are differentSian2
Dad dotes on Sis like precious jade
Mom dotes on Bro like precious diamond
Me?? They dote on me too...but I'm always the last to feel that
Mom always explain to me why he's treating brother and sister better than I,well..i accepted her excuses.
Sighz!~~
Mom always give in to Sis n Bro,I'm also her daughter, why can't she just give in and spare some thoughts for me?
When some small misunderstandings happens...she'll scold me vulgar languages( I'm used to it), but she'll drags her pettiness on n on for few days and not saying a word to me, even showed me her unhappy face.
I simply hate it cos' there were times I'm not at fault, even it was, I spoke to her 1st as a sign of giving in and things were fine after that.
NOw?? She ignored me...and i'm still counting the days she's gonna do that.
Life in this house with her pettiness makes me feel so miserable. Weep

GREAT!!! I'm the only one she's not talking to in the family now...FINE! Let her be!!! Angry
Mom n I may have the same "ba zi"...that's y she and I always quarrel!!

ARGHHH!!!~~~~ HATE coming home this Early to see her at home!!!!!!

No comments: