Sunday, July 8, 2007

What a DAy!!




6th July was my sis' and
Lixia's Bday,so yesterday my schedule was packed....
Sis took 1/2 day leave off work to go makan and shopping with Mom n I,b4 that,I drove
Mom to Mount E Hospital to visit her friend,Guo Lan Auntie.She had a minor surgery in removing the 'stones'.
We moved off from Mount E at 1230pm, got my sis from her workplace and head towards Vivo for lunch at 'The Asian Kitchen' restuarant.
Since it's my sis' bday,so I wanted to get her something she likes,however,I couldn't till I saw RED2 in Vivo...walked as quickly as I could while leaving Mom n Sis behind me,got a belt my sis alwiz wanted and head back to them.
I just can't forget the look and expression my sis had when she received that belt.Guess what?! She wore it last night when we went clubbing in Clarke Quay(One night stand).Looks so nice on her....heeheee

Sending my mom and Sis back home after Vivo,I head for my tuition class at 5pm,ended at 645pm,got Jason to drive and rushed me to meet my polymates(Lixia,Minli,Dean,Dav,Andrew,Darren,Thomas,Terence & gf)Everyone arrived at different timing,and the worst thing was,we can't get any seats for 11people at any restaurants.
So we left our names in the list and went off to look for other restaurants till Brewerkz called us.

We settled down and had a great meal...and it cos us $400++,hmmm...Very ex but the food there was nice.Jason enjoyed himself as if it was his frens' gathering..hahaha!He had a great time enjoying the beer and food with my seniors (Wonder what is their common topic that make them blend so well together)

I left them around 11pm to join my sis n frens in One night Stand,they celebrated a special bday for my sis...a surprise bday cake,Live band singers sang bday song for her,a bouquet of flowers and 2 bottles of red wine.
Thanx Grace,My sis enjoyed herself very much.It's her most wonderful bday ever...I'm glad my sis has U as her good fren.

It's supposed to be a happy ending,but sis' misery burst out after her last glass of wine.She cried over being stressed handling the kids on her own.She hated Richard's action towards her,she couldn't stand it!So Do I!If there's no law in SG,I would have killed him with my own hands,ending my sis' misery forever!

I had no choice,Sis was drunk,drove her back home instead of hers,cos dun wanna let my mom worry for her(Mom n kids in sis' hse).Cleaned her up and let her sleep with me in my room...looking at her,tears rolled down my cheeks.
She's my one n only sis,she loves me most.She's there for me when I got scolded or beaten up by mom,she's my protector...How I wish i could help her for once to remove the pains and sufferings,if not,let me have half of her burdens

No comments: