Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Weekend

After weeks of no bike and no Msia outing,we finally able to vroom our way to Perlin on Saturday night...Meet up time was 8pm,so as usual, Jason and I rushed out at 715pm,so we were not be late.

As expected,we were the 1st to reach...
After a dicussion of where to eat when all arrived,we head towards Perlin Alam Seafood Restuarant.
They ordered cheese crayfish,steam fish,fried squids,broccoli,pepper crab,chilli crab,drunkard prawns....these cost us RM900+!!!!

Another expensive meal...all of us got not enough cash,they dig and borrow from one another,finally,Olin (Vincent) said he'll sign card,so those who not enough cash will return him some other day...poor us,enjoy the meal yet no $$ to pay...hahahaa!
Anyway,it was another fun trip to Msia with these guyz,can't wait till the next weekend,basically,I'm always awaiting for my weekend trip to Msia with them.
At 1am,we were back home,after some preparations for the next day(Cousin's wedding),we slept at 3am...Dame tired and Sleepy then.

Woke up at 8am,all ready at 1030am,Brother came to fetch Jason and Me...we had Mac bkfast b4 attending Cousin Joe's solemisation @ Pan Pac.
Thinking we were late,we walked quite fast to the restuarant,but all were still standing outside,chit chatting.Though it's Joe's wedding,it seems like a family gathering,we teased,joked and had great chats with one another during the ceremony.
The worst thing was,mom n dad,my aunt and the children,found it boring and long winded when the prayers were in process,so they all started talking and grumbling.My sis n I had to quiet them down..
OMG!chatters and mumblings getting louder..so my sis and I just ignored them cos' both of us oso getting bored and Hungry...hahhaaa
I last seen my younger cousins was during the CNY,I missed them so much,I tried to catch up with them on that day n...reminding them that they had to attend my wedding next year(5th Oct 2008).
Had such a great time with my family...and not forgetting my cutie Papa,wore a bright Orange shirt,everyone teased him as he was at the "wrong table".
The Bride's family is Indo-Chinese,so u see,Dad wore that shirt and with his big sunglass,he really look like one...we just can't stop laughing n teasing him.




I always love being with my whole family at events,esp with pa around...love to disturb him,Sis said he's my 'SUGAR DADDY'...hmmm...he is!

Jason can't stand me that day,Cos' i keep taking funny pics with my dad n mom...behaving like a wild kid!! hahaaa!!

This is the 1st time we have a new precious joining us in such a special event..that's our cutie Reanne.
She's so chubby,Sis and I juz can't stop hugging and carrying her around,we even tried to 'squeeze' her...




No comments: