Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Shoei Helmets

Jason and I own OGK helmets of the same design but different colour.Recently,Jason and Andrew have been chatting in msn,discussing about purchasing of new helmets.

Kiyonari

They came to a conclusion of getting same Shoei helmets initially,Andrew was excited and commented that we would have "3some"...hmmmm??
I did mention to both guys that I don't quite like the dragon on the helmet as it looks 'Beng',though it looks nice on it.So Jason went to the Shoei Website and showed me different design of the helmets....the following are few that had my eyes on them:


Diabolic 3 TC-5, Diabolic 2 TC-5 , RF1000_Flutter TC-7


Well,after scrolling through the different helmets, I asked Jason about the difference other than the designs and was told that the main point was the weight of them.
Kiyonari weighs 1520g, while the Diabolic and Flutter weighs 1470g.

Now is not the right time to go Lim Ah Boy's shop to choose helmets cos' Jason gonna has his exams on the 8Aug and 20Aug.So most likely after his exams,we'll go down ourselves or with ANdrew..(so we can have more discounts with Andrew around..heee!
:quizzical: )

No comments: