Thursday, July 19, 2007

I was Tagged???

Hmm...I was tagged by Liwan for the following questionnaire,seems interesting,it takes me some time to think about them,some memories came back to me too...
ANyone who's interested can juz copy the questions and paste it onto ur blog...Enjoy!

*4 Jobs I've Had In My Life:
  1. My parents' Ger
  2. Jason's Wife
  3. A sister
  4. A friend
*4 Places I've Lived :
  1. Ang Mo Kio (Parents' House)
  2. Mcnair Road(Uncle Cheong & Aunt Helen's Old house)
  3. Woodlands ( Uncle Cheong & Aunt Helen's New house)
  4. Tampines (In law's house )
*4 Places I've Been On Vacation To:
  1. Hong Kong
  2. China
  3. Hokkaido
  4. Malaysia (too many to list)
*4 Places I Would Rather Be In:
  1. My room
  2. My new House in Buangkok
  3. Disneyland in Japan
  4. Still my room the best!!!
*4 Of My Favourite Food:
  1. Japanese food
  2. Desserts/Pastries/Ice-cream( as long as there's no durian in it!!)
  3. Mom's home cooked food
  4. Jason's spaghetti (ONLY In Prego sAuce-Tomato flavor)
*4 Of My Favourite Characters:
  1. Mickey
  2. Minnie's BF (Mickey)
  3. Pluto's Master (Mickey)
  4. Goofy's Good Friend (Mickey)Hahahhaa!!!!

p/s: I've replaced one heading myself... *LOL*

No comments: