Saturday, July 21, 2007

~~Boring Saturday~~

There wasn't anywhere to go since Jason had to go school for his lesson at 2pm,so we had a simple brunch in the coffee shop downstairs.

After our meals,we lazed around in the room; Jason surf net while I listen to my Cyndi Wang's new album music...POOR JASON,I was juz beside him and his ears were nearly deafened by my voice!hahahaa!!



I juz can't leave my ears off my Cyndi's music,regardless old or new albums, they are juz simply great!

They are everywhere..in dad's car,in my mp3,in the computer,in Jason's laptop(think that should be all,else Jason will kill me)

P/s:All my Cyndi's disc were bought by Jason..Always know how to pamper me,Thank u Laogong ;)

To Melvin...when school reopens,if I were to drive u to n fro school...hahahaa!!! If u think u dun wanna join me in the car, then I've got my " concert"
:P
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Jason was preparing the passports for night meet up with the MBF bikers,he suddenly stopped me from singing,took out his 'terrorist' mask and FORCED me do the following stupid stuffs...



See!! He's always thinking of all ways to bully Mickey!!!ARGHHHH!!! HATE HIM!!!~~~~

No comments: