Wednesday, July 18, 2007

DIET!! DIET!! DIET!!

OMG!!! I have been eating non stop recently...pizza Fondue, Steamboat with Jason and colleagues,Curry cooked by mom, Apple strudel bought by dad's fren,Dining at Dome with my family...arghhh!!!!

I measured myself with a measuring tape and realised i have grown 2 inches fatter!!! Jason asked me to weigh myself....HOW the hell would i dare to???? SAdz SAdz sadZ :~~~(

I started my swimming exercise last week..wearing my swim suit, looking at my ugly tummy..I feel like crying~
I told myself i muz swim more! Slim down more!
No More Fatty food!! What other ways can I slim down??

I need to buy new swim suit, I saw a nice one, but it showed my ugly tummy 'popping' out terribly..I've decided to start exercising more, so i can buy that swim suit and wear it with confidence when i go swimming....

So at this moment,other than exercise, I can oso save up $$ to buy new swim suit....Hope to see results soon.....

No comments: