Monday, July 16, 2007

Invited to a Wedding Fair



Minli called me on 13th July's night,inviting me to a wedding fair at Goodwood Park Hotel on the 15th July(Sunday).
We arrived slightly late(2.30pm) and had to make Minli wait for us under the hot sun (Sorry ger),as she had to pass us the invitation card (shown Above).



The wedding Fair was about Vera Wang's new collection of gowns..some were nice, some so so only,but u'll be surprised to see how much her gowns cost...from $1000+ to $28000+!!!
Too bad, Jason and I forgot to bring camera,so can't take any pics of the small little interesting snacks they had and the collection of the gowns.


These items are some of the free gifts found in the goody bag...the rest are some vouchers and coupons.I would say that the items are nice and useful,Jason and I had a good time at the fair,ehhh...Minli,anymore wedding fair coming up???Rem to call us along hor..thanx :P

No comments: