Thursday, July 5, 2007

I miss Tioman...I miss Our 'Babe'












It's been some days since I'm back from Tioman.Jason and I still miss that peaceful and wonderful place.Think Jason will miss it more than I cos' he loves fish,corals and reefs..he was so busy taking photos and admiring the sea creatures that he had left me alone with his frens ,most of the time...hehehe!However,we still enjoyed ourselves,and had a great time there.


Back in SG,both of us were so damn tired,yet Jason had the energy to continue doing his online assignment till 1am(while I was snoring like a pig),the next morning,he took his bike's head cowl to Chuan Ho for some touch up..
3weeks,I had not been sitting on his bike,I miss the 'feel'.His bike's head cowl & ferrings were sent to CHUAN HO for paint work.Finally they're back, and he took the whole of Tues night to fix them up.So Happy to see our 'Babe' back to one whole piece.It look so new to us..Love Ya 'Babe'!

No comments: