Friday, July 20, 2007

More Mickey!!~~~

Yesterday was a busy day..had to prepare some work for my students:Marcus(P5) and Sylvia(P4),not only that, I still had to do my laundry..
Past 2 mornings had been raining,Mom n I had so much clothes to wash and hang,so no choice, I can only wash a few of mine at a time,so that Mom had enough bamboo to hang the rest of the clothes.
Marcus' tuition was at 3pm,I had to leave house at 145pm to go get myself a new swimsuit,as the old piece's colour is fading and the thread is coming off.Thinking that the old usual shop still sell Waveline 2pc suit,I walked as fast as I could...in the end, only managed to buy a whole pc instead..sighz!
I consoled myself...will get another new one(2pc suit), next month after I received my tuition fees...





After tuition in Khatib,I head towards AMK Swimming complex(My favourite plc).My 1st time in life,I swam 10 laps of the length(to & fro= 1 lap) in 45minutes!! I alwiz stop at 6laps and grumble tired....around 630pm,I had a quick bath and went to meet the Gers(Angela,Carine,Avril) at AMK S11.



Angela wanted to meet us to pass us some candy lollipops from Japan(Given by her Colleagues).Carine's had a pic of Winnie on the wrapper,Avril's had Eyeore and Angela's Chipmunks(Cos' No garfield-she very sadz),and of cos' Mine's MiCkey!! :heart:


Looking at the lollipop,I dun even feel like eating at all...i wanted to keep it this way...sadly,I can't!The gers say:" Ants will come !!"And we started our funny conversation on how to keep the sweet and wrapper nicely :nuts: ... Other than this lollipop, I have something extra....


That's the Bag for the lollipops!!~~Thanx Angela!! Luv U!! Muackz!

No comments: