Thursday, July 12, 2007

A successful Operation on MIckey

I love Mickey so much that I have many collection of it(well,not as much as those real collectors,cos' me no $$ *lol*)
It all started when I was a small ger...Dad bought 2 big mickey Pics,hung outside the wall between Kor and my room,and whenever, we were out shopping or dining out,I would want mom or dad to get me a Mickey balloon.
Aunt Helen's house had Mickey VCD then,I always played the disc over n over again,I love to watch Mickey's cartoon,till now i still do.



There was once when I had Chicken pox after I graduated from SP,Jason bought me a Mickey cushion to comfort me.
He knew i couldn't leave the house and felt bored,and most important things was my whole body itched like hell,and that mickey was there for me when he's not around.



After years of washing, holding and hugging,Mickey's ears started to tear...plus Jason always bully him!!!
So today,I woke up early,had much time before I head for tuition,I decided to 'operate' my precious' ears,giving him a new look..heheee!



Looking at the stitches,think I'm a good 'surgeon'.*LOL*


I'm basically crazy over Mickey,and of cos' I dun go for imitation cos' they look ugly,damn ugly!
Let me show u what I have when I sleep,other than normal head pillow and blanket:



U can imagine how little space Jason has on the bed with my mickeys(each has a space for themselves)That's why Jason always like to bully them,beat them,sit on them,hide them...and lotsa stupid stuffs he can think of...

No comments: